Monday, July 28, 2014

Great to be Back!

I am excited to be stamping and blogging again.  I used to have a blog called "Stampin' for the Soul."  This blog name is similar to make it easy to remember.
Today is my daughter's 17th birthday.  I made this card for her using Sketched Birthday (Stampin' Up!).  It is done in Basic Black, Whisper White, and Primrose Petals (Stampin' Up!). Primrose Petals is a retired color, but the rest of my card is using current products.  The inspiration came from the Mojo Monday sketch for today which you can find by clicking here.
I used a  marker to color only the cupcake on the stamp, and stamped it a number of times on the larger circle.  I also stamped it once on the inside on a Whisper White piece of cardstock matted on another piece of Primrose Petals.
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
~Pam

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card!! Glad to see you're back :) Take care and keep stampin' on!!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back to both Stampin and blogging! I'm sure Sarah loved her card, it's really cute! Can't wait to see your creations! Welcome back. Enjoy your creative time!

    ReplyDelete