Saturday, August 2, 2014

Butterflies Hello

 This card was inspired by another card I saw on Pinterest but the link wasn't one I could  use here, so I can't share the original. The colors are the same as the orginal, but my version differs by using the flowers and the Bitty Butterfly punch.

For my version of the card I used Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, and Pear Pizzazz.  I used current Stampin' Up! stamp sets called Flower Shop, Four You, and Papillon Potpouri.  To embellish the butterflies on the front, I used little self adhesive pearls (SU!).

I think this would make a nice friendship card, encouragement card, or even get well card.

                                        Thanks for stopping by!
                                        Happy Stamping,
                                       ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment